l
~Friday, August 27, 2004~
*
Hi Guys,

Well, its finally over. Unlike Jun Hao, I did not do that well in my Chinese Exam. Feeling quite down, but there's always the End Of Year Exams. =P Watch Out JUN HAO!!! Haha...

OK, abit about my self...
I like to laugh... alot haha
I like to make my friends laugh too... haha
I am generally a happy-go-lucky kinda guy. But can feel down sometimes. (Who Doesn't)
I am filled with sarcasm... Haha...
And I love to read and write poems.

Here's One...



<~CUT!~>


All the world’s a stage,
A play we have a part in,
You think you’ve had your heart in
This scene.

All the world’s a script,
A book of jokes and verses,
Of broken heart and curses,
It’s mean!

First you’re a baby, then a schoolboy,
Acting wild and tough
Fine while it lasts, so play it cool, boy,
The going gets more tough.

Soon the curtain falls,
Time to stop pretending.
If there’s a happy ending,
Hurray!
But who can say what’s waiting
On the next page of your play?

Well, thats one of the many poems I've written.

Thats all for today, I'll post more poems in the future. Gd nite~


*

~*Chris* Was Here At 10:46 pm~
~~~