*
Hi again~
Sigh, in a bink of an eye, its already Sunday. Man! My weekend's OvER!!!
Woke up rather early today to go to Cat Class in church. Yeap, I can safely say that I enjoy spending time in Church. =) Not only can I spend time with GOD, ( Lol, I mean it...) I also have time to spend with my great church buddies.
We were supposed to make a "newspaper article" about the ressurection of God. Well, all I can remember is laughing through the whole one hour of Cat Class... =P
Firstly, our whole "newspaper" was about Jerusalem. Thus the name of the article itself was called the J-Times. How cool~ Haha~
Secondly, we had a sport sectioned named J-lympics. Haha~
Thirdly, we had an article for JFC, J-fried-camels... Lol, Haha~
And lots more lame stuff... HAaha...
Ate breakfast at Macs. Hmm, Dom had a coffe-ice-cream. Or was it ice-cream-coffe? Anyway, both was equally...... gross... =P ( But the end-product was like cappocino...)
That is about it... My cool Sunday Morning... =) Good luck to all the dudes who are going to OBS.
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 8:55 pm~
~~~