l
~Saturday, November 13, 2004~
*
HI EVERYONE!!!

Long time no blog!!! Sigh, my computer is like super SCREEEEWEEED!!!

Many events happened during this week... Gonna list it all down now... ( Drum roll...)


Hmm, on wednesday........................
Jeremy, Nic, Tim and Ben came to my house to hang out... ( That morning's A-Maths lesson was disasterous...) Anyway, we played Burn-out, Beach Volleyball ( Ben, Jeremy, Tim DOn't drool please...) Haha... That game was like the coolest because of various reasons...
1. Ben and I trashed Tim and Jeremy 10-0 for at least 3 games.
2. Tim and Jeremy made strange noises like Oooh, Ahhh, Urgh... when they "hit" the ball...
3. Everyone was laughing like crazy...
4. Etc, Etc... etc

We also played Crash Bash and throughout the whole game, Jeremy was like BLUR throughout the whole game... (Joking)... Haha, that polar bear game was freaking hilarious...

After that, we played some card games in my room... Heart attack and the usual stuff...

Thursday was Depavalli... Nothing much happened... I bought 3 new shirts... yup, thats all...

Friday, I accompanied Joel (Ng) to Macs, King Albert Park and I also completed my history holiday assignment... Yea! =)

Went to my Grand mother's house on Saturday and served mass later in the evening...

I hope my com works better in the future... =P

Gd Nite~


*

~*Chris* Was Here At 9:51 pm~
~~~