l
~Monday, January 03, 2005~
*
Hey All!



Phew! Its the start of a whole new school year... Man! Lots of things have changed... Will blog about that later, but 1st, I'd like to blog more of my poems that I wrote long time ago but did not have time to blog... Haha... Here they are... =)





*Chained Heart*


The wind in the trees,
Warms the breeze,
Filling my soul,
Destroying the cold.
Helping me to see,
That love is the key,
To unlock the chained heart,
From which loves starts... =)


Done By Me, 7/10/04, 7.20pm... =)






*Chained Hearts Part 2*


I awake from my dreams,
Finding myself in a room it seems.
Is this reality or am I dreaming?
Am I stuck; is the world still moving?


For I am loss without you.
You won't return, that I know its true.


For what I loss,
Has sealed the doors.
Never to be opened again.
So wake up my friend!


Unlock that heart of yours,
Fill it with friendship and open its doors.


God has given us life,
Smile, be grateful and do not skive!


So here's the end,
Had fun reading? My friend.


Treasure te gift of life my friend,
For once its loss, it will never return again...



Done By: Me 7/10/04, 9.30pm.







Yup, thats all for today...




~Cheers!






*

~*Chris* Was Here At 4:50 pm~
~~~