l
~Saturday, January 29, 2005~
*
HEY ALL!!!



Ouchy, Having lots of muscle cramps today due to yesterday's X country... Boy was it great... =)





Basically, we had a half day of school that ended at around 10.20am... EARLY huh... =P
Then, Ling Li and I went to buy some stuff from foodlion pertaining to our Sec 1 class party...
Haha, We acted as a couple quarreling and boy was it freaking cool... It was damn drastic loh... =)


After that, I went home to change into my PE attire and made my way to Mac Ritchie. Hahaha, the buses 157 and 852 offically became our school buses... =P It was filled with Dunearn Students!!!!!!!!!


Saw alot of ppl I knew in the bus... =)



Oh, Btw, this is my first time running in Mac Ritchie, and also my school's first time to organise our X country in Mac Ritchie... Cool? =)



The run was freaking cool... I really must say... It was a very enjoyable run for me... It was tiring but fun... I fell twice too... =X HAhaha... I liked the highway part the best...


I came in top 40... An achievement for me I guess... Timing was around 25-28 mins...



Overall, I really enjoyed that event... The first time EVER that I enjoyed my school's X country.... +X ahhaha.....




Yup, for today I had some urshering to do in school... My duty area today was the carpark... It was real fun just waving at the cars and all... LOL...


Had tuiton with Ben, very enriching lesson... =) Agree with me ben? =P



Served mass and went to West Mall after that... Went to look at handphones... =)






Yup, thats all, gotta wake up early tomorrow for wardening duties! SO FUN>>><<<



Nite!
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 10:51 pm~
~~~