l
~Friday, March 25, 2005~
*
Yeap, Its Good Friday today...


Well, I got up rather early today... Thought that I had to go school today... -.-"


Okok, Ate breakfast with my Mum and went back home to do some stuff...

Got ready to serve mass... I served the 1.00pm and 3.00pm mass today... Yup. Both masses were cool... Very memorable...


The 1.00pm mass was in Mandarin... Father Martin celebrated the mass... The 3.00pm mass was celebrated by Fathe Jo-Nathan...


Sigh, entering the church today, I could sense the heavy and sad feeling that everyone was having. I mean, this is the day that Jesus died for all our sins, for all of us...



The Passion reading was very very touching. The part that hit me the most was when Father read "I thirst, It is Done, And after saying that, He commended his spirit to the Lord" And we all knelt... That was the time I felt so regretful and remourseful...



I Would like to say a prayer now...



Dear Jesus,


Thank You for dying on the cross for us.

Thank You for sacrificing yourself for our sins.

When we shouted out "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!" Never once did you rebut, Never once did you complain, Never once did you feel anger...

And when soldiers hurt and manhandled you, never once did you retailiate...

With a crown of thorns around your head, you carried a heavy cross, the cross that you were going to die on, up a mountain...

You Fell down 3 times. But you never gave up. Admist the intense pain you were going through, you just continued to proceed to the place where you would die.

Even before the point of death Lord, You cried out "Father, forgive them. They know not what they do..." You forgave all of us...

And when a thief crucified next to you said "Lord, remember me when you enter your kingdom..."

You replied " My friend, I tell you, From now on, You will be with me in Paradise..."



Lord, thank you so much...





Yea, I would like to wish everyone A Happy Good Friday... Because, this is the day that we were saved...

Yup, and to all my friends who went for the Vigil thingy, lucky you!!! I sooooooooooo badly wanted to go too, but I could not...=( Yup, hope you guys liked the experience...


Lastly,

Lord Jesus, I love you with all my heart...




Thank you once again...










Good Night everyone....
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 11:49 pm~
~~~