*
And its.............. POEM TIME!!!!!!!!!!
Here's your host, Christopher Crest!!!!!
Heh heh, Hi all readers, viewers, aliens and test subjects...
Its yet another episode of the No. 1 Reality TV show (since the Amazing Race), POEM TIME!
So, lets not waste anymore time and let the poems begin!!!!!!!!!
*Takes out a crushed paper from a magician hat*
*Reads the words on the crushed paper*
[Wind And The Rain]
When that I was and a tiny boy,
With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,
A foolish thing was bit a toy,
For the rain it raineth every day.
But when I came to the man's estate,
With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,
'Gainst knave and thief man shut their gate,
For the rain it raineth every day.
But when I came, alas, to wive,
With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,
By swaggering could I never thrive,
For the rain it raineth every day.
But when I came unto my beds,
With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,
With tosspots still had druken heads,
For the rain it raineth every day.
A great a while ago the world began,
With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,
But that's all one, my poem is done,
And I'll strive to please you every day...
...And we'll strive to please you....everyday....
-Chris (adapted from Twelfth Night)
Ah... what a nice poem don't ya think? Ok then, our show for today is done... =) Please tune in again same time, same place, same whatever... next week... =)
Chris Crest, out! =P
~Hahaha, Cheers guys...
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 5:07 pm~
~~~