l
~Friday, April 29, 2005~
*
"Someday" - Sugar Ray





MAN! ONE LAST DAY!!!!!!


Crap, I'm getting more and more nervous! Man... Its coming... Its coming real quick... CONFIRMATION!


I have nth else to say... But I hope that it'll be one hell of a memorable event tomorrow... =)



Ok, Today was rather tiring... Sports day...



Lessons were alright...


Studied at the library after my extra lessons to kill some time...


Ate lunch together with Deb and gang...



Went to the Choa Chu Kang stadium together with the rest of the officials... =) This stadium is really much bigger compared to the Gombak one... It has a very open and free feeling... =P



My duty was to be the finishing judge... Basically, just to see who comes in 1st, 2nd etc... Yup... Exciting job, esp when the 1st and 2nd competitiors are very close to each other... =)


Had fun in the process too... =) Jun won lots of medals though...


Heh, and after the prize presentation, we (student leaders) gave our signature Dunearn cheer... It was quite nice... =P I liked the last part... Haha...


Oh ya! And the winning house for this year is my house! Panther! Wooohooo!!! Finally... Panther has won... Well done well done!!! =)



Nth much happened after that...







AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Its tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!!



It'll be a memorable event... =) I know it will... =)






Nite all~
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 10:01 pm~
~~~