*
" Power Of Your Love" - Don Moen
... Hold me close...
Let your love surround me...
Bring me near...
Draw me to your side...
And as I wait, I'll rise up like the eagle...
And I will soar with you, your spirit leads me on...
In the Power of Your Love...
Ahh... The chorus of that song is just so meaningful and touching... =)
My oh my, just 2 more days to confirmation... Man, time flies fast...
It will be a great Saturday... I just know it... It'll be freaking meaningful...
From Sat. onwards, I'll begin a new chapter of my faith... Living the catholic life in adult hood...
Wow... Yea, It'll be nice... And yes, It'll be one of those ultra meaningful moments of my life...
OK, Nth much happened today... Just rather tired and I'm having the sickening cramps in my arms again... Sigh...
Tomorrow's my school's sports day... And that means, school ends early! Cool! Whhooohooo... =)
K, Gotta go now... Perhaps, I'll blog more tomorrow...
Gotta do my chinese tuition homework... It's piling like crazy... XP
Nite all
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:25 pm~
~~~