*
" You'll Be In My Heart..." - Phil Collins, Tazan Soundtrack
Hi All...
As some of you may know, I've deleted my previous update...
Sigh, cause I feel that I do not want to ever think about it again...
Had tuition today... =)
Teacher gave us a 50 word ting xie too... I hope I pass... Lol...
Stayed back in the tuition centre after tuition to accompany Ben and Nic... They had some homework to do... Yup...
Said goodbye to them and went home...
Went to the 5.30 mass... Father Joe celebrated mass...
His sermon was quite good... Very enriching...
Ate dinner and went home...
Hmm... while tidying up my room, I found this very old piece of paper...
Lol... Then I realised that it was a poem I wrote last year...
Lol... Nostalgia...
Its kinda raw... But I guess I should blog it anyway...
Mind you... It was one of my first poems I think... =P
A little on the sad side... Yup... Seemed like it was one of the days where a dark cloud was over my head... =(
"Circle Of Life" - The Lion King Soundtrack
K, Here goes...
- I can't believe I wrote one w/o a title... =P
Once, the sun was shining in my life.
Now, only rain drowns my soul.
I feel useless and have no more drive.
So hurt, so angry and oh, so cold...
I gave you help when you needed it.
Brought you under my wing.
All I wanted was some happiness I could eat, ( Hmm, Interesting Choice of a rhyming word...=P)
But nothing was recieved so I sing...
"Forget the times that I cared for you.
Eliminate the warmth I made you feel.
Because no longer do I know what to do,
I feel nothing now, like a blind seal..."
I still love you so,
But its hard trying to let you go.
Since its better for both of us,
Goodbye, thank you, I'll Cry first...
-Done By Your's Truly... 13/2/04
Wow... Seems kinda cool to read something you wrote a long time ago...
Lol...
K then...
Shall blog sometime soon...
~Cheers...*
~*Chris* Was Here At 8:38 pm~
~~~