*
"When you believe" - Disney
Yet another lovely weekend is oveer... =(
Lets see...
Sat. was rather fun... =)
Went for tuition as always...
Then I went to mass... Had to sit at this perculiar place... Not good... Didn't really concentrate in mass... Didn't like the sitting arrangement... =P
Ok, then I realised my Godmother was behind me... lol... cool...
After recieving holy communion, I saw Nic and Tim sitting somewhere else... Lol... Nic. was like waving super frantically... =P I gave a smile back... (Seemed like a constipated smile... =P)
The rehearsal for the Confirmation mass was kinda cool... =)
Sat infront of my Godmum... =) Sat next to Jeremy, Dominic, Joel, Darrick and Anthony... Nic and Ben were two rows behind us... Yup...
Lol, I understand you like my shirt Nic... I'll wear it again soon k... =P
We were taught some stuff about waking to the Arch Bishop and all...
MAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT CONFIRMATION IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, On Sunday, I served my usual 7.30am mass...
Woke Ben up again... Got hung up the first time I called again... -.-" Lol Bro...
Ate breakfast and went for our last and Final Cat. Class...
Took some photos at our fav. spot of the Hall... Like this one...

Yup, Our favourite spot is the back... =)

Tested our presentation... =) It was kinda nice too... Lol, and we recieved a loud applause after it ended too... Wow... Ben and I were shocked... =P
Oh Btw...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GODMA!!!!!!!!!!!Heh... =)
Ok then... Er, after cat class, we (Ben, Jer and Dom) went to the Cat. office to give Nic's Mum, my godmum... =P a nice and big Happy Birthday Song... =P
They came over to my hse after that...
Played Burnout again...
They went for Mass and I began studying Chemistry...
K then, Nothing else happened...
Nite all...
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 7:42 pm~
~~~