*
"She Will Be loved" - Maroon 5
(Letting Go...)
What if I told you that my days were numbered?
What if I said that I'll no longer be around?
What if my life has crumbled?
Will you be there for when I make my last sound?
If it is time for me to go...
then there's nothing I can do so...
Only to spend the final moments of my life...
Laughing, Joking, Smiling before I dive...
...Into the harsh reality of the whole truth.
Recognising the sickening feeling of letting go...
I hope to meet all of you in that same old booth...
Where we once met, meet and will be meeting in time to come... without the cold...
But before that time comes...
And I warn you that it'll be soon...
Please do not give me special treatments or discounts,
Just treat me like how you always did... and the flower of our friendship will fully bloom...
A poem I just thought about in a matter of 3 mins... =)
Bye all... Gotta study for an accounts test tomorrow...
~Gd nite
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 8:55 pm~
~~~