l
~Thursday, April 14, 2005~
*
"Space Boy" - Initial D Sountrack








Hey Ppl!!! =)




Its thursday today... Heh...


Had A chinese test today... Yup... Desperately Hoping to pass it... =P



I also had a field event today... Long Jump... After school... Heh, can skip abit of SS tutorial...




It was overall rather cool... =) My best jump was around 370m I think...


I came in six... Yay!!! =) So happy... (Six upon Six... =P)



Heh. Went for tuition after that... Joked around with Krist... =P


Had to do a mock paper today...



Had dinner with Mummy at Macs... =P




Yea... Thats about it...







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






On a personal note...



Sigh...



To someone I know...



The date is tomorrow... Man... I'm feeling a little scared...



I'm abit worried...



Please be there for me...




I don't wanna go that fast...





But if I have to, I cannot say no.





Man, Thanks for being with me yesterday and listening to me...



You've made a mark in my life and I thank God for allowing me to meet someone like you... =)
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 9:19 pm~
~~~