l
~Monday, May 09, 2005~
*
"Lets Get Retarded" - Black Eyed Peas




Alright! Tomorrow's Paper is one of the best papers in my opinion... =) CME!!! Heh heh... Yeap, its a subject too... -_- Heh...



Lets see... The examination will last for 45 mins and school will officially end at 8.45am... BEAT THAT!!! HAHAHAH... awesome... =) Got more time to brush up on Chem and Phy...



Today's papers were History and Social Studies...


S.S was not as hard/difficult as I had expected it to be... I did the essay question on Singapore's growth and source based questions were quite alright...


Spent the recess revising History...


History was kinda expected... Dry... I did the essay question on China and the source based questions were on China too...


Yea, I did my best... Hoping to get the marks that I desire...


After school, Edwin, Jun Hao and I went to look for our chinese teacher as there were rumours of him marking finish our papers... =)


Man, JUN HAO!!! You're marks are unbelievable... Damn you're good... lol... XP


Me? Hmm... I'll say it out when I know the rest of my results... Yup... =)



Alright then... I'll Go study chem now... See ya... =)



..................................

Krist, I'll be praying for you alright...

Don't lose hope...
Pray, Trust in God...
Know that we are also praying for you...
Don't give up...

And for heaven's sake... EAT!! lol... Sorry... Yea, I know the complications...


But I Promise you, we'll pray for you alright... =)

Rest well and Get well soon... =)

..................


Thank You Ben, For chatting with me yesterday... =) Heh... Lucky you... New Bike!!! Woooot...
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 7:53 pm~
~~~