*
"Angels Brought Me Here" - Guy Sebastian
Man, yet another wonderful and fun filled weekend has passed. Phew, the highlight for this week was the grand Party at the Piazza!!!
It was really an awesome event... A freaking fun-filled party... I'll go into that later...
Lets see, met up with Nic. and Lesh. in the late morning for tuition... Tuition was alright...Hmm, Lester was ruffling my hair most of the time... It seemed to Ms Chua that he was fascinated by Short Hair Dudes... =X Heh... Brother, Brother...
Its the 2nd last lesson already... =( Heh Heh... MAn, O levels is in a weeks time!!! AHHH!!!
Went home, bathed, changed and got ready for mass... I wore the trademark "Christopher's Shirt" as mentioned by Nic. Heh, its just the white OP shirt... =P
Mass was great... Celebrated by Fr. Martin... Sermon was about a nice story... Quite enlightening... Shook hands with Jeremy, Terence, Dominic, Deb, Aggnessa and Nicole when they walking back to their pews... Nic ruffled my hair too... -_-" Heh...
And as quoted by Fr. Martin...
"Lets all continue this celebration to the piazza and share the gift of happiness with one another..."
Heh, and then it was the start of the great party!!!
We made our trademark circle, and Lester and his little brother, Leonard, also came soon after. Dom kept exclaiming that Leonard was ultra cute... Heh Heh... Lol...
Dinner was a grand affair... =) Hotdogs! Or as quoted by Dom...
"8 inch hotdogs anyone???"
Haha... And all I can say is that our dinner was also really messy... I had loads of ketchup on my hand and I think mustard fell on Deb and Agg's hand too... Heh Heh...

The 3 Dudes... =)

Obviously, being great youths of St Mary's... =) We went to Macs to watch Jeremy eat his dinner... Apparently, the Hotdogs were real filling... =X Here's Some pictures... =)

Agg And Me... =)

And Here's A pic of me... =)

Hey, Me!!! Heh Heh, and thats the trademark "Chris" Shirt... Lol...

Had fun laughing and joking around at Macs... Took some great photos er... yup... shall not post some of them as it'll ruin my bestest bro's reputation... heh...

Lesh & Dom... Heh Heh... Something's Funny Huh...

Ok, so after that, We went back to church after our nice long chat... =)
That was when the real party had started... WOOOHOOO... We went to the back of the church, near the St Mary's statue to hang out around... Took some photos like this...

Me And Lester...

And this...

Agg and Nic... Nic oversmiling... =P

And this...

Dom apparently went Crazy... Perhaps it was the Lemon Tea... Oh Well...

And you see the effects of craziness... Sigh...

Dom The Ballerina -_-"


Me, Deb and Lester... =)


3 Dudes

And not long after, we proceeded to the Piazza where we saw our parish priest, Fr Jon dancing!!! Yea, dancing!!! WooohooO! The whole atmosphere at that time was just so cool... =)
And I mean, we couldn't just stay put and watch others dancing right???? Heh... So, some angelic people started dragging Nicole to the dance floor... Heh Heh... And Lester was being carried to the dance floor too!! HEh Heh...

Nicole being dragged to the dancefloor


Picture of Lester being carried...lol...

The dancing started...
Without knowing it, all of us started to dance like crazy hooligans... =) It was really freaking fun... We did numerous dance movements...
We Line danced, toilet danced, Can canned, Limboed, did some other nonsensical stuff... =P

Woohooo!! Lester's grooving man...


The Can Can!


The Group!!! Say cheers guys!

You should've seen our shirts... It was really really soaked!!! Man!!! SOAKED!!!
After a 5 min break of ice cooling water, Dom suggested that the best way to get back into the dance floor was to make a grand entrance...
So,
All of us turned to Lester and Haha... Carried him back into the dance floor... Poor bro... =P I was holding his left leg, Dom, his right... And there came this point in time where I decided to go left and Dom decided to go right... Lol, Lester's did an unintentional spilt... =P
We danced more... and I think we actually danced for more than 2 hours! Hmm, yea I really think so... But time passed real quick as d-uh, we were having loads of fun...
There was also a time where we just made a giant Cho-choo train and started dancing... =P
It was great... Real Nice and memorable...
Lol, Right Agg? Its always memorable when the bunch of us are together... =)
Heh, we even ended off the whole party thing by making a toast to our O levels... =P I splashed some water on Lester too... =P
Took more photos outside St Clare's hall and went to 7/11...

The Group again, Notice the soaked clothing...lol


Another Grp pic, this time with Paul

And we slowly departed from there... Time Check, 11.30pm... =) Awesome...
This has definately been a time in St Mary's that I'll never ever forget in my whole entire life... =) A party with my fav. dudes... What more can I ask? =) I had loads of fun and I can safely say that they had fun too... =) Right guys? =P Dancing, cheering, hopping, skipping... Man, my legs are strained now...=X But hell, it was worth it... =) It was really fantastic... I wanna blog more about it but sigh, I need to go and study for my MT O's... Nvm then, I'll blog more about the feelings I had for this special occasion soon k... =)
But for the meantime... =) Thanks to all my Fav. dudes who shared this fun filled experience with me...
Agnessa - Thanks for the note and haha, thanks for bringing a smile to my face... =) We really danced like hell huh... =) *Rmbs the time when Agg splashed water on Chris...
Deb - Man, only interuppted you 6 times... =( No fun... HAha, Jkjk... Thanks for that crazy laughter of yours... Keep laughing kk...=)
Dominic - BROTHER!!! It wouldn't be as fun without you man... You really brought the fun and laughter to the group... Thanks bro... *Rmbs the time when Dom slips and falls... Pulling Chris' pants down too... -_-
Lester - BROTHER!!! Heh, what can I say bro... I'm always having a great time when we are together lol... Sorry for the leg spilt... DIdn't mean it at all... =P Great dancing and yea, thanks for everything... =)
Nicole - Godsis! Man, the dance you implemented was way cool!!! So many ppl were going Ahhhs, and Ooohs, and Wows... lol... Freaking fun man... lol... Pity there wasn't any campfire huh... lol... Take care and Thanks a bunch... =)
Jeremy - Heh bro, great dancing!!! Future Jeremy-James-John-Travolta-Ho... You're dancing ruled man... Esp the pointing here and there one... lol... So retro but so cool!!! WOOOHOOO!

Jeremy James John Travolta Ho

MAn, I love each and everyone of you guys man... It has been great spending my Sat with you... Oh and to Paul, thanks for being there too... =) If there's such an event again, must go again kk!!! Heh... I really feel honoured and blessed to have friends and brothers and sisters in Christ like you ppl... =) Awwwwww... =P
Thanks again, and I Love ya'lll =)
~Bye... Good luck in the Os... =)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 1:36 pm~
~~~