*
"From This Moment" - Shania Twain
Well, the start of the grand D&D Camp began yesterday... All Of us were really hyped up and excited about this terrific camp... (Oh Pls, who am I kidding...)
Had a long long long talk by our prinicipal... Followed by a snack break of curry puffs and next it was Math lesson. Mr Beh taught probability... The lesson was alright, especially when comical people are sitting around you... Haha...
Lunch was quite nice... Fried Noodles... (Chilli wasn't that spicy... awww...)
Next, Jun and I went to deliver some information papers to the nearby flats regarding something about our school... Lol... It was sooooooooooooo fun... Being a postman for 10 mins... Haha, I still remember folding the paper and stuffing them into the letter boxes... So fun... =)
The highlight of the day was the grand outing to the marine port of Singapore... Proudly organised by the MPA (Marinetime Port Authority)... The initial briefings were boooooorrrrrrrring... But what was coming next certaintly lifted our spirits... =) We were going to take a ferry together!!! WooohoooO!!! The first time ever for me to "travel" with my classmates... lol...
Here's A Picture Of The Ferry...

The Ferry

Here's A Picture of Me In the Ferry...

Me... =)

And this one's with Edwin, my comical classmate...

Edwin And I...

The ride was nice... Like a mini rollercoaster... =) The sea was also very cool... Here's somemore pictures... Man, I love my phone... =P

*Splash!


The Sea...

And the most interesting part is that the tour guide just kept on talking about the history of the port etc etc etc, and didn't even teach us how to wear our life Jackets... Lol!!!
But overall, it was a really enriching experience... I even saw my mum's office along the way... Hahaha... One of the memorable outings ever!!!
And to have wacky and hilarious classmates on board a ferry with you is certaintly something... I couldn't stop laughing lol!!! Hahahahah...
Alrighty then, I'll blog somemore tomorrow...
Gd Nite All... =)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 8:07 pm~
~~~