l
~Friday, June 03, 2005~
*
"You Took My Heart Away" - MLTR



Yay!!! Its finally friday... Gosh, I'm in need for a break... The study camp is only half way through and I'm already ultra shagged by it... Freaking tired


Well, today we had lessons all the way... Yeap, very very tiring...


History test wasn't well done. Sigh, well, I gotta do better next time... Accounts was rather alright. Could answer most of the questions. Jun and the rest were discussing about their basketball strategies lol... Lunch was erm... English rather interesting...

We were told to break into groups and discuss about some advertisements... Rather fun and interesting...


The basketball match was after that... We had three matches today... Freaking tiring... But absolutely fun...


Yea, thats abt it then... So glad that the weekend are finally here... =)



Servers' camp is barely 5 days away... Man, it'll be cool, I just know it'll be =) Yay... Haha...


Shall blog some more poems later... Gotta go now...



Bye~
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 8:57 pm~
~~~