l
~Sunday, June 26, 2005~
*
"Spirit Of The Living God" - FFH

Hi All...


Man, its the last day of the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And I shall now blog a super duper long entry just to make myself happy that we're all going back to school tomorrow... - Who am I kidding? ...


Many of my fellow friends have the quiz of the birthday on their blogs and I shall now do the same too... =)

Heh heh...



Here goes then...

Take the quiz: "What does your birth month reveal about you?"

September
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisureand traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.



Phew, thats one heck of a quiz man... Hmm... Its abit of an eye-opener to me...


Lemme See, just like my bestest bro, Lester, I shall now go through each one of them and see whether they're true...

Suave and Compromising

Hmm, I guess so... =X Lol, I do tend to give in to other ppl's needs easily and yea, I guess that should be compromising? Heh Heh...

Careful, Cautious and Organized

This one is way way true... I rarely take risks, and I tend to like all my things organized in my own particular way... =P

Likes to point out people's mistakes and Likes to criticize

Wow... This one is big... Real big... Hmm, I guess its partly true but I do know my limit to criticizing people... Yea, I guess they forgot to point that out... =X

Quiet but able to talk well

Yay, this one's true too!! =) I joined the debating society for a reason you know... =P Heh Heh Heh...

Calm and Cool

Yeap, true... I'm only not calm and cool when I play Burnout 3... Ask Lester, Jeremy, Nic, and the rest... Lol... I'm totally not calm and cool when Nic narrowly misses an on-coming truck! =P

Kind and Sympathetic

Yea, I have to admit that this is true. But its also bad as sometimes, I'm too kind for my own good... Yea...

Concerned and Detailed

I'm naturally caring among everyone and I hate being cold to people yea... So I guess its rather true... Detailed? Hmm... Not reall sure...

Loyal but not always Honest

Yea, I am definitly loyal... To my religon, my family, my friends... Yeap, and for the latter, thats true too... But many can see through it and I do go for reconciliation! =P

Does Work Well, Very Confident

True, but it also depends on what kinda work we're talking about here... =) Heh heh... Hmm, Very confident? Well, yea, sometimes... But being overly complacent is something I'm not...

Sensitive, Thinking Generous

Ask my fav. grp of friends... I am sensitive yea... I'm especially sesitive to other ppl's feelings too... Lol, ask Krist... She automatically feels uneasy when I give her my trademark "I know what you're trying to say" smile... =P

Good Memory, Clever and Knowledable

Hmm, yea... I do have a good memory... But the latter is abit overpowering... =P Heh Heh...

Loves to look for information

But if I get to worked up while looking for that information, I'll............... continue looking for it =P Heh, Thats me...

Must control oneself when criticizing

Like I've mentioned above, I do know my limits and I hate to cause sadness to others...

Able to motivate oneself

True. I am able to motivate myself the best when Lester overtakes me in Burnout... =)

Understanding, Fun to be around with

Yay! This one is very very true... Heh Heh... *ego...

Secretive

True again. I only tell my secrets to my closest closest friends...

Loves sports, leisure and traveling

I love swimming, basketball and badminton!!! Lol, I guess thats true... Leisure? True! Heh and the last one is true too... =)

Hardly shows emotions

And I stress Hardly. Which means that I am a human and I do have to let go of my frustrations at times too... Thanks guys, for being there to support me...

Tends to bottle up feelings

Very true. No need to say anything much about this. Agree with me Nic, Lester, Agg, Deb?

Very choosy, especially in relationships

Heh Heh Heh Heh... Thats all I can say... XP

Systematic

True. I like taking things step by step... =)





SO, all I can say is that man, its rather true!!!


Oh well, time to go now, school reopens tomorrow!!! Ahhh!! Lol...


But before I go, I'd like to thank some people that made my June Holidays amazing... Simply amazing...


- The Altar Servers' Society Of St Mary's...

- My Favourite Group of friends/Bros/Sis/Dudes...

Lester, Nicole, Jeremy, Kristin, Deb, Aggie =), Darrick, Dominic, Fuggy, Eugene, Ro, Etc... All of you guys... You, you and you... Oh, and you too... =)

- My Blessed God-Family...

Thanks so much Uncle Rodney, Godma!!! Godsis Nicole and Godbros Tim and Julian... =) Heh heh... My Godbros said that I looked like Toby Maguire... Oh Toby, If you're reading this, don't get jealous k... =) *ego!!! =P

- My Classmate cum Initial D racing rival...

Jun Hao!!! Heh Heh, had fun playing man... Drive more after the O's ya... See ya in school tomorrow... =)


And everyone else... Heh, I really gotta go now...



~Good Night all...
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 7:52 pm~
~~~