*
"Words" - Boyzone
Hey all... Wooohoo, there's gonna be an inter school competition at Compassville Sec tomorrow... Heh, Feeling kinda excited!!!
We're doing a play on fire prevention -_- Heh and I hope we get into the finals... =)
I'm playing the role of a fireman... Lol... Man, the suit really is freaking hot and freaking heavy!!! hahahaha, the helmet is rather cute... =)
Alright then, can't blog much now... But I shall leave a poem before I go... =)
Enjoy~
(The Loner)
He leans against the playground wall,
Smacks his hands against the bricks.
And other boredom-beating tricks,
Traces pattern with his feet,
Scuffs to make the tarmac squeak,
Back against the wall he stays -
And never plays.
The playground's quick with life,
The beat is strong.
Though sharp as a knife,
Strife doesn't last long.
There is shouting, laughter, song,
And a place at a wall
For who won't belong.
We pass him running, skipping, walking.
In slow huddled groups, low-talking.
Each in our own familiar clique.
We pass him by and never speak,
His lonliness is his shell and shield,
And neither he nor we will yeild.
He wasn't there at the wall today,
Someone said he'd moved away.
To another school and place,
And on the wall where he used to lean,
Someone had chalked
"Watch this space."
=)
~Nite all...
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 8:30 pm~
~~~