*
"Bring It All Back" - S Club 7
Hey Guys!!! The competition yesterday was a blast!!! =)
Yesterday was really something =)
Heh, it was a rather relaxing day in the morning... Had to do some mathematics papers, and during lit, our teacher didn't come, so yeap, free period...
Was excused from lessons during 10.20 and I had an early recess... Yummy... =P Felt really out of place though... The upper sec girls who were invovled in the drama competition could blend well in the lower sec recess, but that wasn't the scenario of me... Hahaha... Why?
-Height
-Long Pants
-Different Shirt...
Lol... But it was nice having recess this early again... =P
We went to the principal's office to pick up our props, and proceeded to the hall for one final rehearsal... A little background info of the drama competition...
-Its about fire prevention...
-30 schools taking part
-8 schools will be chosen to take part in the finals
-Competition held at Compassville Secondary
-My Role is a Fireman =)
The rehearsal was cool and in no time, we left for Compassville Sec.
Bus ride was kinda long... But that wasn't the bad thing... What was worst was the fact that the Bus driver played techno the whole way and my fellow actors/actresses were singing along to the song "Tarzan & Jane"...
*Recalls the horrible memories...
-Song Starts...
Me: Oh no, not this song... Of all the technos...
Rest: Ooooyooohoohhoooyohoooohyei! I'm Tarzan from Jungle you can be my friend...
Me: *Covers face
Rest: ... I am jane and I love to ride an elephant... Ooohooyooyoaooooeo! *Bam!
Yeap, I still can recall that bus trip really clearly...
-Fast forward
The judges were pleasantly suprised at our performance... =) And I guess, they liked it... Heh... They commented that our props were awesome and our sound system, great... =)
Oh yea, and one of the students watching the performances came up to me and said that our school was the only school that had an actual fireman outfit for the play...
All the rest of the schools used NPCC uniforms to make up for the outfit of the fireman... Lol...
Overall, I can safely say that we did our best and that all of the people involved had a real enjoyable and fun-filled time... =)
~Thanks guys...
Alright then, I'll blog again soon... Take care all... =)
Whoohooo the weekend's here... Yippie... =P
~CHeers
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 6:49 pm~
~~~