*
"Your Song" - Elton John
Hi All, hahaha, its been quite a while since I've last blogged... =P So... I shall make up for it today... =) Its gonna be a deep post and one that speaks from the bottom of my heart...
I shall start by chatting about the things I did today...
Woke up at 5, went back to sleep...
Woke up at 6, went back to sleep...
Woke up yet again at 7, tried to go back to sleep...
But no matter how hard I tried, I felt awfully guilty, so, I quickly rushed and got ready for mass... =)
Mass was rather ok... Had breakfast with Nigel and his mum, and went to meet up with Lester and Aggie...
Nic came along shortly after and we went to Macs to accompany her...
Went to mass again...
The visting priest was simply awesome... His homily was utterly remarkable... I mean, I can safely say that the whole congregation was really really receptive to it... =) Amen? Hahah... He did say a few things that I really felt touched...
Overall, He really stressed the meaning of Love and how special God has made us... And that Jesus is present in each and every one of us...
When you see your friend, you see Jesus...
When you see your fellow brother/sister, you see Jesus...
When you see your parents, you see Jesus...
When you see your God-Family (=P), you see Jesus...
When you meet anyone, and if you believe, you will see Jesus present in each and everyone of them...
And he also mentioned that "Winter" has passed... Long gone were the times when rain and sorrow drowned our soul... Gone were the days that we had to be sad and frown upon the many things that had upset us...
Because, Behold, flowers are already starting to bloom, birds are singing a joyful song, the sun is out, Spring is here!
And with a family, awesome, simply awesome friends I have, a terrific God-family that God has grant unto me, how can I not be happy?
I have life too... And many a times, just waking up each day is already a huge blessing that God has given us...
A dark period of my life has finally passed, or should I say, is still passing, slowly but surely, it is definitly passing...
I have found meaning in Love too...
Man, there are simply so many things in my life that I've overlooked and just thinking about them makes me feel simply selfish...
Why the sudden urge to blog this?
- Simple. There have been times when I so wanted to talk about this. But I was afraid. Just simply afraid of the consequences it might cause... But, What the heck... This is also a great time to let my family and friends know how much I really love them...
(You can say that the homily has done something to me...)
I'd now like to thank some of the many many people that I simply treasure for being with me and making my life meaningful and a life worth living...
And may I stress that Life is indeed a sacred gift.
Many a times I've mentioned in so many of my friends testimonials to "treasure the gift of life..."
And I truly meant and will still mean it...
"God OF Wonders" - Wow Worship
To The people that I'm about to mention, whatever that I'm about to say is really from my heart and all I can say is Thank You. Thanks so much.
Firstly My parents...
D-uh many of you might add... Well, I know. But I'd like to tell them and I'd like the whole world to know that I love my parents... =)
I would also like those who are reading this to recall...
Recall the times when you fell ill...
And how your parents would be at your side the whole time... My parents did that and I really felt overwhelmed...
Mum, Dad, I love you guys... =) Thanks so much... =)
Next, some ofthe awesome friends that I've met in primary school and in church and through church... And the ones who got to share the special gift of confirmation with me... =) Thanks guys... =)
(In no particular order...)
Joel - Man, its been a long while since I last saw you but I really gotta say that its been a pleasure meeting some one like you... I'll always recall the days that we spent laughing and joking at our P6 cat. class teacher... =)
Anthony - HELLO!!! How have you been? Its been quite a while since we last talked too... =) Hope you're alright and all... But what I really wanna say is that I admire your spirituality... I really do... The time we prayed during the confirmation camp will be something I'll never forget...
Jeremy - My breastest brother huh... You never fail to put a smile on my face with the things you say and the things you do... No matter how "Rewind-ish" you may be, you'll still a damn cool and awesome person... Someone that will remain in my life a preety long time... =P I can never forget the testimonial you wrote for me... Lol... Best Man huh... =P
Dominic - Thanks for sharing the experiences during the Confirmation camp and thanks for the chat we had during the night of the camp... Oh ya, THIS GUY OVER HEre... had breakfast with me at 12.00mn... Cool?
Nicole - My Godsis! =) Thanks for lending me your ear during the times when I truly truly needed someone to listen to me... I'm proud being your Godbro too... =P Thanks for also lending me your leg during the times I fractured my leg and allowing me to feel pain again when you stepped full force on it... =P HAhahaha... Jkjk...
Kristin - Sis Sis Sis, No offence ah!!!! My tuition buddy, the one who saw me draw mountains, clouds, birds, trees on a graph paper with the Y and the X axis completely mixed up... =P Thanks for being there too... I really really appreciated it... =) See ya this thurs...
Aggie - Thanks for all the kind notes and sweets and thanks for all the support... (31-30+0/30) is one number I will never forget... Thanks for everything... =) Heh Heh Heh...
Lester - My bestest bro. What can I say... It has definitly been a real pleasure being friends with you and man, thanks for everything you've done... Thanks for the advices, and thanks for just being there... Knowing that there would always be someone to count on... My Burnout 3 rival, My badminton mate and my fellow peach tea drinker!!! ^5! =P...
But honestly bro, if you can still remember, thanks for praying with me during one of the combined cat classes sessions last year where you prayed for someone really close to me... Its one prayer I would never forget... All the best for your chinese orals tomorrow!!! =) Thanks so much bro...
Thanks to my splendid God-Family too!!!! =)
And thanks to everyone that has helped me out one way or another... I'm sorry if I didn't mention your name but please know that I really am grateful for all the things you've done and I'll still keep all of you in my prayers...
I always had...
And I always will...
Someone once told me that if friends start praying for one another, there's this special bond that will form and that special friendship can only get stronger...
Why?
-Simple. Its because the friendship will be centered on God, to God and in God.
I can only agree...
I would really wanna go on blogging but I can't... Sigh... I will blog again real soon...
But right now, I'd like to say a prayer...
Dear God,
Thanks so much for everything you've done for me...
Thank you for giving me a family and friends that have been simply awesome in my life...
Bless them lord. Help them and let them know that you'll always be there for them when they need you...
Just as what you said to the person who asked you why was it when it was the most difficult times when it was only one footprint in the sand...
You just answered that it was in those crucial times when you carried and shared their burdens and pains...
Thank You Lord... =)
~Amen...
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 8:00 pm~
~~~