*
"God Of Wonders" - Wow Worship
Hey all, here's another poem for your reading pleasure... =)
Titled : I Need You Now...
Btw, I've written quite alot of poems during these past few days... Gonna blog some more of them soon...
Alright, here's the poem...
My Friend, I need you now-
Please take me by the hand.
Stand by me in my hour of need,
Take time to understand.
Take my hand, dear friend,
And lead me from this place.
Chase away my doubts and fears,
Wipe the tears from off my face.
Friend, I cannot stand alone.
I need your hand to hold,
The warmth of your gentle touch
In my world that's grown so cold.
Please be a friend to me
And hold me day by day.
Because with your loving hand in mine,
I know we'll find the way...
Hope you'd like it... =)
And lastly, Happy birthday Singapore!!!!!!!! =)
*Sings Where I Belong...
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:25 pm~
~~~