l
~Saturday, August 13, 2005~
*
"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" - U2


The results came out yesterday...


And I can safely say that this song almost sums up everything...


As Quoted from a dear friend of mine... "There's No point crying over spilt milk, So I guess its time to move on..."


Congrats to all who have done well and did their very best...

I sincerely congratulate each and everyone of you... Well Done... =)


As for me...


Well, my school policy states that retaking, for people like me, is complusory so... Yea...


Feeling pretty low but I guess I should deserve what I got...


As What Krist had said, give thanks to God for everything that had happened... It could've been worse...

So yea...


Thank You God...



And Lord, Thanks for blessing all my fellow classmates and friends that have also sat through this test with me...



It'll take a while for me to get over this hurdle...

It is a setback, I must say, personally for me...

I guess my very best wasn't good enough...




Yea, thats all for today... I'll leave you guys with yet another poem I wrote ages ago but I found it chucked underneath the cupboard in my room...



Titled: No Matter What Happens



I remember a time when each day was long,
When the world was a playground and life was a sweet song,
And I fluttered through years with barely a care,
Ignoring the future and what waited there.


School was intriguing and filled with delights.
I played away daytimes and dreamed away nights.
My parents assured me I had nothing to fear,
And that no matter what happened, they'd always be there.


Little I knew of a world outside home,
Where tragedy, sorrow and loneliness could roam.
All I saw were blue skies, rainbows and stars.
I looked past destruction of buildings and cars.


As a child, my biggest concern was just me;
I had to be happy, I had to be free.
And if I was content, I would not shed a tear,
And no matter what happened, I still would be here.


But as I grow up, darkness starts to set in;
My bright world has turned into concrete and tin.
I now see the violence I looked past before;
My friends start to leave and my heart hits the floor.


Deadly diseases claim the people I love,
There are landfills below me, pollution above.
I often think back to when life was just a game.
But no matter what happens, it can't be the same.


There are days when I just want to break down and howl,
To give up completely, to throw in the towel,
But I hold my head high and I push my way through.
I have too much to give and so much to do.


And I make a vow that, though it'll be very hard.
I'll go on with a smile and play every card.
I'll give all I can, help others and love.
No matter what happens, life will bloom again,
And the strength I don't have will come from above.


So come, take my hand, and through darkness we will sail-
If we all join together, we never can fail.
We'll remember to care, remember to feel,
And no matter what happens, our lives and our world will heal.



*End*



Its nice finding a poem you wrote a long time ago and reciting it over and over again.


It gives a certain sense of warmth and happiness...

I dedicate this poem to all my friends, brothers and sisters in Christ...



Love ya all~



Cheers...
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 4:54 pm~
~~~