l
~Friday, September 09, 2005~
*
"If I Let You Go" - Westlife



And once again, yet another week of holiday is over... Although, I honestly would beg to differ that this week was even considered a holiday. I had school almost everyday! Lol...


Phew... Prelims begin on Monday... Wow.


Wow.



I can safely say that I've not fully utlised every minute of this one week break. But hmm... More or less I'm quite contented with the work I've done... Yes, I agree, more could still be done...Lol...


K then, God Bless Everyone...


Gdnite~






I believed you could change,
I prayed for you every single day,
I trusted you,
I cared for you,
I helped you,
I guided you,
I thought that something like this would never happen again.
I was blind (As Usual)
I Have finally given up on you...
I wash my hands...
I Let go...



But I would still pray for you...
Believing in something that would be almost impossible to believe - That you would change...
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 10:01 pm~
~~~