l
~Thursday, September 15, 2005~
*
"I'm Gonna Be Around" - MLTR



Chinese - Down
English - Down
Phy/Chem Practical - Down
Physics - Down


Yay, 4 down and many many more to go... Lol...


It just seems so surreal, sitting in the hall and taking the Prelims...


Nowadays, School is...


...
...
...
...
...

Short and Interesting...


Chem's On Monday... Haha... I like Monday's date... Its so nice... 19th...

Hmm, Such a nice number...

10+9=19
11+8=19
12+7=19
13+6=19
14+5=19
15+


*BANG*

*KaBOOM!!!*


*coughs*

OK, I guess the picture's obvious enough... Hehe... 19's a nice number... =)


Gee, I'm glad for the things that have happened...


I honestly thank God... And the many many hints he's been throwing infront of me... =)


I'll Like to say a prayer now...


Dear Lord,


Bless Everyone who's taking their Prelims and be with them throughout this journey...

Thank you so much for giving us life, family and friends... =)

~Amen...




Gdnite All...
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 10:04 pm~
~~~