*
"She" - Groove Coverage
First thing's first... Man, this is one amazing song... I can't stop listening to it... Really catchy and really really nice... =)
-Thanks To Ben's Blog...
Hmm... Just came back from church...
I like this week's homily... Ultra meaningful... Its nice listening to it in both chinese and english...
Man, I thank God that my house's just opposite church...
I woke up at 7.15am today and totally totally freaked out...
I serve the 7.30am mass you see...
I usually wake up at ard 6.15 and hahaha... today was really hectic...
And yea... reached church at 7.25am... ( I actually had time to bathe! Heh... Still in time too... )
Prelims' in a week's time... Its gonna be challenging...
Just take a look at my table...

Kinda abstract and artistic huh? XP
Everything just seems better when that irritating pain and big lump in your heart gets a little smaller... Sigh... What Can I say... I just have this iceberg of stuff that I need to settle...
Yay, I'm gonna get back my glasses today... Rimless specs break very easily... That I gotta say...
Mock Science pratical is tomorrow followed by tutorials after tutorials... Like I said, its gonna be real challenging...
Hmm...
Oblivious & Numb
Is it worth It?
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 11:41 am~
~~~