l
~Sunday, October 23, 2005~
*
"Inside Your Heaven" - BoBice


And yet again, a fantastic weekend has drawn to a close...

It was a nice weekend I must add...

The most significant event that happened personally, was the Gospel and Homily said by Fr. Martin on Saturday...

It was really enlightening...

-Love the Lord with all your heart, all your might and all your soul...
-And love thy neighbour as much as yourself...

Fr Martin added that "... a person who proclaims that he loves God but hates his fellow brothers and sisters is a liar..."


And he added that forgiveness is really something one should do with a willing heart...

As the saying goes " Forgive AND forget..."

It really is a very true saying...

I used to think that it was alright to "... Forgive but never/seldom forget..."

But it was only recently that I realised (and it actually occured to me) that hatred and malice really does eat a person up through his/her insides... It is a feeling/emotion that really would cripple anyone; cause a servere handicapped to the person of experiencing and feeling happiness and joy.


And when you take the contrasting effect of forgiving a person wholeheartedly and I repeat, wholeheartedly... My Goodness, the feeling inside is really undescribable...


-Warmth?
-Joy?
-Happiness?
-Relief?
-Tranquility?


Well... For me... It was a feeling that was very cool... Haha... But I honestly thank God for allowing me to experience the Gospel in such an in depth way this time around... =)



It has been a great week... and an even greater weekend...




Gdnite everyone... And best of luck to all who are taking their practs next week... =) All the best!!!


~Cheers...
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 8:23 pm~
~~~