l
~Monday, October 31, 2005~
*
"I can go the distance" - Michael Bolton



Hahah... Today's a funny day...


Had Chinese O Levels and it was alright. And thats it... Haha... Nothing more to say... Paper 1 was rather ok too... =)

Went to clear some doubts with my humanities teacher and ate at BK with some of my classmates later... My goodness... The WHooper burger is simply delicious la!!! =P hahaha...

Went home, bathed and proceeded to the C.C... Studied with Lester for quite long before it was the usual break-eat something-relax-walk around for a while- time for us...

We went to the nearby coffe-shop and I ordered Duck Noodle... Yummy... =) At least the lady did not spill my soup like what she did yesterday... lOl... Lester ate some chicken thingy... Lol...

Went back to the C.C and met Krist sitting on a bench "supposedly studying" - Haha... No offence sis... She was just laughing at the little kids running around her playing catching/hide & seek thingy... Lol... Some even used her as a hidding place... Ah... The creativity of the Little Kids... *Recalls the "So Clever" advertisment... Hahahah...


She studied with us and very soon... it was time for dinner!!! Hahah... It seems strange that I tend to eat more when I study... Hmm... Lester went home and Krist and I ate with my Mum...


Ok, here comes the funny part... We were walking back to the C.C after dinner and I guess it was just the drinks we had that made us high... Lol...

I had no freaking idea why i repeated the same 2 sentences to krist 2 times each and I was just stunned seeing her laugh so hysterically... lOl...

"Last Friday... Last Friday"

"We went down... We went down..."

SIlly me...


Anyway, our conversation became one of shapes and sizes... -__-

And so we were chatting about circles and ovals and triangles and how it represented the size of some ppl... And out of the blue, I just said... Hmm, the shape for you should be a rhombus... And I did this...


Lol... As you can see from here... I was trying hard to be a rhombus indeed... =) Posted by Picasa


And we just burst out laughing again like hell... Hahaha... I looked sooooooooooo retarded when I did that... Krist stated that I always looked retarded... Oh well... Lol...


Studied more and went back home soon after...


Funny day indeed... Haha... Rhombus...


Funny day.
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 10:01 pm~
~~~