l
~Wednesday, March 15, 2006~
*
"The Long Goodbye" - Ronan Keating

Sometimes I wonder,
Underestimating and contemplating.
Ironically nonsensical,
Crazily flawed,
Idiotically Me,
Devastating scenarios,
Encapsulated in thee...

Sometimes I ponder,
Unknowing How hard I try.
I do my best and care.
Caring, Warm and friendly.
I get that big blow.
Down I fall and I see that black crow.
Everything turns cold.

Sometimes I cry,
Usually feeling stupid in the end.
I did my best.
Cautiously and carefully is how I went.
I feel as if my heart was
Drowning and every breathe I took
Erupted in the closer end.


Suicide is a sin, thats a fact.
But many reckon that it is an easy way out.
A cowardly decision.
Something that is meant to be despicable.

But I wonder,
If ever, we are driven to a dead end.
What would we choose?
It'll be hard.

Take a different perspective once in a while.
Maybe, by doing so, one would open
Pandora's Box.
Confusing.
But ironically true.




(Confused)
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 7:41 pm~
~~~