*
"Fearless" - Jay Chou
It has been a long while...
And over these past weeks I must say that the equation; time = change = New does exist.
I've seen it in certain people and I've seen it in Buildings and almost everything. Its a pity though that some things just have to change. But on the other hand, certain stuff like these do allow one to see the fake facade one has been using throughout the whole time. Its despicable yes, but I must say, impressive. Fooled quite a number though. Malicious? Yes... Vindictive?... Of course... Manipulative... All the more...
Can't believe it but have to accept it; thats life...
On another note...
M.I's carnival was rather fun. Met up with all the wacky classmates of mine during our 1st three months. Boy did I feel so nostalgic. The performance by May was pretty good; reminded me of Orientation all over again... lol... Good on ya May... And I also caught up with Gerald, Darren, SHU CHENG and the rest of the mates from the other classes... Chloe had to leave early and I just missed Rach and Keng Liang... AWWW... But in any case, it was a great time to reminice and a great time to laugh...
Went to Jer's house yesterday too...
Man, your car on the NFS game rocks!!! I mean a Porshe GT... Its hilariously fast and looks so coooool!!
And Dom, the worms game was super fun, will never forget that nightmarish incident of the shotgun shoot out... Whew... Bang, one die, Bang one die, BLOP into the water... Sadistic man...
Played Badminton with Tim yesterday too... Heh HEH Godbro, someone's contented with his height based on ulterior reasons already I see... =P Good game I must say...
Mid-years is around the corner... One reaction... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Looking forward to the annual Servers' camp on Monday... It'll be a great camp; as always... I know it will... =)
And lastly,
Here's a joke that my best buddy (who is now having a blast at the LTC in school), Lester, told me just before he left...
L: Which Hollywood star can never grow fat?
C: *Thinks Hard* Dunno... *Shrugs*
L: Keanu Reeves...
C: *Looks appalled* Why???
L: 'Cause he acted in ConstaTINE...
C: ---_----''''
L: ^^
Hope to see you soon bro... God bless ya...
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 10:03 pm~
~~~