l
~Sunday, July 02, 2006~
*
"The Land Before Time" - Soundtrack


First thing's first...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST BROTHER!!!

May you have an excellent year ahead Lester, and may God continue to bless you and your loved ones... =)


Yeap, today has been an excellent day for me.

Not only is it my bestest friend's birthday which is already superbly cool, today's servers' meeting was something heart-warming, inspirational and memorable. Seriously it was...

Man, from the time the meeting started till it ended, there was really a sense of Brotherhood, community and love in that room. I really felt the Holy Spirit and God's presence...

What more can I ask for. All of them were attentive, enthusiastic, spontaneous, proactive etc etc and it was really enriching and heart warming for me personally to see most of the servers today volunteering to serve masses... It was a sight that I would always reminice and hold dear.

It was something that only strengthened my belief and the overall theme of the camp that we are a community. A community of servers; and a community of brothers.

Moreover, the fact that the meeting today was actually fun, and it did not need any reprimandings was even better! There was mostly laughter in the room but we actually completed our meeting agenda properly too...

I can only conclude that these brothers of mine, these servers; have grown up after the camp we had.

And reminicing the camp during the slideshow presentation was remarkable. Sigh, I miss the camp, I really do... =(

Feedback given from the camp was rather good too, and after a little reflection of the camp, I led a prayer together with Jon to firmly reiterate the purpose of the camp and to show gratitude by thanking God for all that he has done for us in the course of the camp and also in our lives. It was really meaningful and I, personally, was touched by the prayer and the overall vibe I got from everyone.

More comments and opinions by the leaders of the individual groups of the camp were made and to end it off, I made my Godbrother; Timothy, to sum up his entire feelings of the camp in one word.

He smlied, and exclaimed...


...SHIOK


Hahaha, seriously Tim, Thanks man... That comment was really encouraging godbro...


Overall, I must say that today was a blast. And that whatever happened in the meeting today made me see how God has actually answered my prayers all along and the ultimate reason he made me join the servers - Brotherhood.


Simply, brotherhood. An emotion so strong that I must say that I, myself, marvel at the strength of that word alone. One word alone represents unity, community, teamwork, care, concern and ultimately, Love.


Seriously, today was a great day.


I'm sure the Birthday boy would agree with me... =) Right Ben??? =) Haha... Its your special day today, and I'm real glad that I played a part in it. I do like your elephant trunks present. Its damn cool lol!!!


In any case, have fun my dearest brother... I hope you had a blast too =)



Today has been wonderful... And I'm gonna make it even more marvellous by reminicing today in my sleep now...


Gdnite, and thank you Lord for this day...


It meant alot to me... =)
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 11:18 pm~
~~~