l
~Saturday, August 12, 2006~
*
How fast time flies...

2 weeks has literally flown past and once again, I find myself back in the small cosy com room of Girton.

Its the 2nd last day here and all of us are cherishing whatever last moments we have in this college.

E.g, I've seen numerous ppl taken photos of the corridors, alleys and walls... Lol... But its understandable. I'll definitely miss this place.

Its has been an amazing experience I stress again and now looking back, the duration of 2 weeks can be said to be just nice. In any case, I can safely say that after the briefing earlier, all of us are begining to feel more and more nostalgic and the bitter-sweet feeling of letting go and going home strikes back.

The activities done here has been an eye-opening experience too.

BUNTING!!! That was seriously one of my favourite activities!!! It was a feeling of being back to the ancient medival times of Venice whereby the only means of transport then, and even now is by rowing a boat. Bunting's abit different but it is still unique and fun. I almost fell into the river on countless occasions lol...

And as I sit here one last time, typing this post and admiring the strange and wacky designs of the computers here, I can't help but reminice of the past 2 weeks that has been a remarkable experience and will be forever remembered in my life. I've thoroughly enjoyed myself and I feel rejuvenated. History never seemed so fun... =P

"...A once in a life time experience" was the remark made by one of my fellow mates here and I can't help but agree.

The freedom, the intensity, the amazing friendship forged, the laughter shared and the historical debates and discussions has all drawn to a close. It has been incredible and I still find myself being flabbergasted at the majestic nature of Girton College.

The Cambridge experience on the whole has been excellent. And the wonderful memories here will always remain in my heart. Never in my life have I experience something so surreal and eye-opening.

In any case, its has been a blast. That pretty much sums it up. And if a rating was to be made, I'd give this entire experience only a mere 10000000000000000000 upon 10. Nothing more, nothing less... =P


And finally, before I go, I'd just like to say, Mum!!! Dad!!! I'm coming home!!!! =)
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 6:00 am~
~~~