*
Its been three days...
I just had dinner and i'm together with some other cjcians using the small com. lab here...
The weather here has been rather cold and overall, the whole experience thus far has been seriously amazing and absolutely surreal.
It was also the first time in my life that I had actually mugged on the freaking plane trip. I still cannot believe I did that...
In any case Bro, I'll do my best to get the shirt for you k? =) and cool stuff for the rest. Things seriously aren't cheap around here.
Imagine the same digits one would find in Singapore, say $7.00 in pounds! And that'll be like $21!!! (heartpain)...
I believe what my home tutor said about this trip is actually becoming true. And I appreciate it. A breath of fresh air at last...
A form of escape I must say... After reading some stuff over the net, I'm thrown back once again into realism... Sigh, but this is how Ms Wong's words during the PTM session comes true.
Life here is simply surreal and dream-like.
There is definitly pros and cons.
-Weather
-Meals
-Lessons
-Shopping
-The unfamilar sense of things
-Etc
But one aspect that is certainly missing is my close group of friends.
Like I said, pros and cons.
But I must admit, life here, seems pretty darn good... XP
~Cheers...
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 2:03 am~
~~~