l
~Sunday, August 13, 2006~
*
And the time has come for this whole experience to draw to a close.

I can only say that I've had a great time here.

Its has been wonderful.

We had mass in the morning today... Mass here is rather interesting. Rather different from that of Singapore...

Lunch was in a Algerian eating house. We had also invited Dr Gibbs, our teacher/lecturer in charge of this entire programme too. It was a joyous affair. The ambience of this eating house was rather queer and interesting. It resembled a tent. Lol. But the food was great. One of the best I've had so far. (But still cannot beat the prawn noodles, home made noodles, fried rice of that in Singapore) XD

Later in the day was a time to shop shop shop. Bought many things for my parents, friends and class mates. =) Woot...

In any case I must say that I'll be lying if I'd said that I'm not sad to leave this place. I AM sad Lol. Everyone is... But I am happy to go home. =) It has been amazing but like the cliche saying goes ... all good things must come to an end...

I totally agree...

I just hope that immigration in Heathrow would be okay tomorrow. Time to go now...


~Cheerio; Goodbye England.

Goodbye Cambridge.

HELLO SINGAPORE!!!! =) =P

Haha...
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 2:50 am~
~~~