*
"Lullaby" - Bond
Current Affairs was laughable.
Today was really cool. Got to spend time with my classmates. Took 57 straight to Harbour Front. Very long bus ride; but it was filled with laughs, grins, jokes and neat discussions. =)
The area around Raffles Place; City Hall; Marina Square and Suntec City still continues to amaze me. The sky scrapers, the hustle and bustle of the Singapore city, the congestion of the roads and the oh-so-blue skies was the scenario around the bus. Its a big relief that promos are over; except Math of course.
Took the brightly coloured bus to Sentosa. The last time I went there was with the Altar Servers at this year's camp :) Headed straight to the beach. Weather was fantastic too!
Played volleyball, beach soccer and even created a class video. A suicidal video, lol.
Really enjoyed the time spent there. I especially loved the feeling of wind in my hair, the blue sea infront of me and the sand at my feet. Felt awesome to be in the great outdoors again.
Volley ball and soccer was intense! Haha, I really admire those who actually ran in the sand. I can't do that, I keep on sinking; haha, guess its really my weight problem ^^
Haha! And we even sang a song to a complete stranger. Samuel's bright idea.
"The losing team has to sing a song to a stranger ah..."
Great. And I was in his team and we lost the volleyball match XP.
So off we went singing the extremely difficult "Happy Birthday" song to a nice Aunty who actively clapped along with us and hummed the tune along with us too.
Haha, we took a group picture with her;

The Group With the Aunty!
And yeap, we took many other photos and boy was it a terrific day. We even ate Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream! Damn freaking nice. Excellent service too; heh heh. =P

Some Random Pic :)

And this picture taken by Marcus was really neat.
Shows how empty the beach was.
It was actually kinda comfy leaning on that tree. But makes one wonder whether I actually bent it. LOL! :P
Had to leave early to meet my mum for dinner; but I did get to see Nicholas Gomez! Dude, its really been a long while man, glad to know that you're doing extremely well in your school.
Dinner at Harbour Front Centre with Mummy. Sumptuous Nasi Padang! :)
In any case, it was a great and fun filled day. Many thanks you guys, for making this day oh-so-cool for me. And thanks especially for changing it to today rather than yesterday just for me. :) It meant alot to me you guys. I really mean it. Thanks Again.
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 10:29 pm~
~~~