*
"Footlose" - CJ Mass dance 2006
Promos are seriously dawning. A matter of days and it'll all begin.
Need to get myself in the zone...
Its nice to see some of my closest friends aiming for their H3s... Way to go guys... BE the literature freaks that you wanna be... =)
Cooking lunch for myself soon... gotta go church for servers stuff after that. Revise only abit of SEA...
I frequently ask myself why in the world did I take H2 History . Oh well, considering the fact that I did not have much choice and I initially had interest in the subject... Hmm... (I still do, but seriously, SEA history is...)
In any case, all the best guys... Get your desired H3!!!! :)
I had no idea that NTUC sells instant Kway Chup... HAHA, so cool... Okay, I'm seriously becoming mental...
Don't mind my random outburst ya...
Because, in the end, only "hell and night" can "bring this monstrous birth to the world's light"...
Happy Birthday Tim... Have a great year ahead Dearest Godbro... =)Shall give the birthday present soon k... =P*
~*Chris* Was Here At 12:55 pm~
~~~