l
~Saturday, September 30, 2006~
*
"Wind Beneath My Wings"


Mos Burger's Original Spicy burger is simply delicious. I finally understand why my Mum and Dad love seeing me eat my food. They say that they can see me really enjoying every bite of it -.- haha.

That was dinner. :)

Lunch was even cooler! Subway with my Mum! The guy was so nice; he seriously loaded my order with loads of veggies. Ah; together with the two nice cookies; (I shared one with my mum) it was a great meal.

Why am I blogging so much about food? I seriously have no idea. In anycase, I was pondering about the cliche question whether one

...Lives to eat

or

...Eats to live.

Its interesting to ponder about such stuff.


On another note;

Mass today was really really good. It was a very good closure I would say. The teamwork between Jon and I were still evident throughout the mass. Thurible and Boat. Excellent Incense.

Great Homily too. It was extremely meaningful and made me think about stuff. Being the 'thinker' that my friends occasionally call me, it was easy going into that 'thinking-mode'.

Anyway, even the prayer of the faithful today was so meaningful! Jon whispered next to me saying...

"Hey Chris, do you feel as if God is telling us something?"

I just smiled.

Speak Lord, your servant is listening...

It was a memorable mass. I enjoyed serving it. A normal sunset mass that meant so much to me. Seeing the servers in the sacristy again; laughing, chatting and just being so jolly, further increased this memorable experience.


Thank You Lord, for today's mass. :) It meant alot to me. Be with me tomorrow, I'll really need you by my side.


In other news,

Happy Birthday Julian! Dearest Little God-Bro :P Spiderman remembers your birthday you know! :)

And many thanks to you Nicole and Tim (Wonderful God-siblings) for the really nice presents. :) I really like 'em!


Yeap, Good Day.
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 11:18 pm~
~~~