*
"Time Is Running Out" - Muse
This is a really superb song btw. Really cool.
Open House was great. Very fun-filled. As Jasmine rightfully summed it up today; open house was indeed a success :)
The bowling banner was huge! Very eye-catching. Haha, being abit biased here; oh well~

The bowling banner!
In any case, all the banners put up by the various CCAs really brightened up the quadrangle and I must say, it was an interesting sight:

The different and unique banners seen in the quadrangle on Saturday :)
Overall, our bowling booth saw two teachers testing their bowling skills in our mock bowling lane and fake pins. Lol. Mr Alfred Pang and Mr Isacc Lim! Haha, both scored spares btw.
It was also rather interesting having our booth situated next to ODAC. I find their abseiling; climbing wall thingy very very cool. In any case, I took a picture with Godsis Nic; interesting odac outfit I must say :

Godsis and I; like I've said, interesting outfit eh XP
All in all there were lots of face paintings, frisbee throwing, MASS DANCING, laughing, cheering, screaming etc; and all of these made the CJ open house oh-so-unique. In total, I think we did the mass dance for 6 times! It was a good work-out too. Haha. Song Im was my dance partner for 6 times lol. She was also my partner in Orientation. Good coordination eh ^^
Took loads of pics; here are some of them:

Bowling Captain; Stanely and I :)

Lots of painting everywhere! The flame was done none other than the pro artist; Kristin.

Little bowling ball thingys made for the open house. Rather cute isn't it?

Bowler cum Councilor; Trey!

I still find the design of this shirt really neat; Trey's shirt

Bestest Bro Ben (Alliteration!) guarding his *erm with a frisbee

Our Mock Bowling lane, pins and ball. :P

Vice-Captain Shijie trying his luck at bowling too :)

The Banner Outside the PAC
Rushed back to church together with Ben, Nic and Marianne for the Kuching briefing. I must say, after sitting through the briefing and seeing the people that I'm going with to Kuching this year, I can only conclude that it will be a very very interesting event. Haha, I can't wait.
Went for Mass and sat with Nic and Terence. Homily was once again; meaningful.
Dinner with Mummy at Mos Burger!! The corn soup there is seriously delicious. AHH, here I go again at food. No wonder Uncle Fred said I've put on weight. Lol. Its not my fault that I like eating. XP Its in the genes... Heh heh.
Its gonna be a challenging week ahead. Full steam ahead? We'll see...
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:37 pm~
~~~