*
"Come What May"
PW dryrun in school. The canteen is indeed an odd place to practice OP. Voice projection is rather tricky here and we sound weird. LOL.
Kaya Toast was amazingly delicious! A treat from the drink stall. :) Spend a couple of hours with OP and soon after, CJ018, minus Taq, and together with Siti went to Thompson for prata mania.
Whoa, Teh Chino plus Prata with Cheese and Mushrooms were heavenly. Prata BOMB was interesting and prata ice-cream was eye-catching. LOL. The place where we ate brought a nostalgic sense to me and it reminded me of a place I ate with my family in Malaysia before too.
Was chatting with Mindy about cars. Unlike some lucky ppl, I for one, do not get a freaking CAR for my Christmas present as a motivation for me to pass my driving license!!! ARGH!!! From Suzuki Swifts, to Honda Jazzes, to BMW Z4s and finally to Mini Coopers... :) It was an interesting chat. I'm a car fanatic, I can't help myself. :P
In any case, this is a pic Mindy took for us in the nostalgic prata place:

Jon's acting a little weird and that thing on the bottom left hand of the screen is none other than Mindy's finger :P
Went back home in a noisy 157. Fired up my PS2 and played something I've not touched for ages. San Andreas!!! Woot, I've finally cleared a mission that I've been unable to do so before and man, now the game has become oh-so-cool once again. :)
OP (real one) on thursday...
Yet another interesting week lies ahead. :)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 10:58 pm~
~~~