l
~Monday, January 08, 2007~
*
"Never Know"


Its starting to set in. The fatigue, the sore throat, the piling homework and the uncertainty of how I can possibly cope with what I've missed. The many lessons and lectures. The P.E. My Class. The teachers, insightful discussions.


Call it paranoia.

Call it plain bullshit.

Call it hysteria.

But whatever the emotion or chosen word it may be, I'm indeed becoming afraid and worried. It was never an easy task, and I was indeed up for that challenge. But when reality hits you so darn hard, it makes you wonder why in the world did you make certain decisions.



Today was indeed tiring and very taxing. I found myself sub-consciously taking the number 29 plank card. And then it hit me, Denise and I were not facils for IG 29 anymore. The new number is 8. 1T08 to be exact. And as usual, it was a challenging feat breaking all the ice that was literally written over everyone's faces today. The usual games were played and what was interesting was seeing my classmates practising their pull-ups. In any case, Peter and Jon wanted me to do some pull ups too, in order to see whether I had improved or deproved over the last couple of months. And sadly, I deproved alot. LOL. From 11 pull ups to only 7. Sigh. My fitness level is falling...


The house meeting on the other hand was very enjoyable. Doing the HAKA together with the rest of the J1s was nothing but cool. Whenever it is done with power, energy and gusto the HAKA really is a force to be reckoned with.


Tmr's gonna be a day at the East Coast Park. Amazing race. It'll be very interesting.


Late lunch with Lester was satisfying. Noodle King; $3.


But right now, I have really got to turn in, my eyelids feel heavy and my breath smells strongly of baileys. :) Gdnite.
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 8:43 pm~
~~~