*
"Track 11"
GST is no joke. Doing 40 grandstands is almost inhuman. But compared to the training the ODAC ppl have, this should be peanuts to them. Even as I sit here typing this, my legs still feel like lead and I really wonder how I'm gonna bowl tomorrow. Hmm. Ponder ponder ponder.
Today was a very interesting and insightful day.
History has officially taken over my life. :) So many countries, so little time!! But the meeting today after school today was, in my opinion, really really neat. Watching last year's competition made me realise how high the standard of our seniors were and how high the expectation level is on us. With so many JCs competing, this is gonna be one heck of a competition.
I also learnt a new word today. And the word is...
SERIOUSITY!!!
Haha, seriously! Thats what I heard. Ah, the wonders of English. In any case, this is ultimately the result of people who have been researching too much on history. Really. Even the fundamental basics of our speech has been horrendously distorted. Lol.
History and Economics test tomorrow. Fun.
powered by performancing firefox
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:40 pm~
~~~