l
~Tuesday, January 16, 2007~
*
"Every little thing you do"


Man, its been a long time since I last updated this blog. Fast forward to the present *zip and one can actually infer that being a JC2 student is no longer a time for slacking already.


This is especially true for me. Missing lessons through orientation and being hospitalised for a serious head injury. Oh well, on one hand, I'm happy to be back in school mugging like hell, and on the other, seeing my homework pile; or should I say homework mountain :) I begin to ponder and marvel at the whole situation.


I was joking with Jonathan and Taqiah today that our class should be called a History class rather than an Arts class. Haha, let me tell you why.

1) History PBL
2) History Weekly Outline
3) History Super Macro Question Outline
4) History CA Next week
5) History cooperative learning


Fun. :)


In any case, I should really be getting on with my history assignments. But before that, I really must say that Orientation 1; 2007, has been a marvellous experience for me. IG29, 1T08 and all the wonderful facils and unforgettable memories of penguins will be something I'd constantly reminisce and recall :)

And, Haha, here's the many neat and awesome group pictures of IG29. The day we were at the PA. The day we owned all five games. That unforgettable day :) Enjoy.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The bunch of us at the main staircase :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At the PA.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

JUMP!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Such a nice grp pic :) The fifth and last game we owned. :P


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Final picture. It has been a blast guys. :)



Leave a tag when you've took the picture yea? Haha. Now, back to history!!
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 7:49 pm~
~~~