l
~Sunday, February 18, 2007~
*
"She"

Ah yes, Chinese New Year :) 2007; the year of the Pig. How nice.

Mass this morning was extremely comical. But it was great starting yet another new year with a mass.

But the mere impending arrival of the common test is cruel. The weekend has not been as productive as I wanted it to be. And once again, ironically, I'm wasting a few minutes blogging. These are the outstanding homework I have left. Fun.

- 2 International History Outlines
- Binomial Distribution and Normal Distribution tutorials
- ASEAN many many Readings
- UN many many readings
- Great Ex?

And I'm supposed to be mugging for the rest of my subjects too. Fun. I must get my momentum back.

In any case, here's a little prayer that my Mum printed for me. Apparently, it was given to her via her email and I really can understand why. Its titled: A Prayer for the Stressed

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to Kill today,
because they got on my nerves.

Also help me to be careful of the toes I step on today,
as they may be connected to the feet I may have to kiss tomorrow

Help me to always work at 100%

12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Friday (LOL)

And help me to remember...

When I'm having a bad day and it seems
that people are trying to wind me up, that
It takes 42 muscles to frown,
28 muscles to smile,
and only 4 to extend my arm
and smack you in the mouth.


Haha, thanks mummy :)

Right then, History beckons!
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 4:14 pm~
~~~