*
"Wonderful Tonight"
Heard this song from Lester's Ipod and I immediately liked it. A very touching and romantic song. :) It was also the song that I heard often in Cambridge. It was a song that was sung by someone who had this very cool vehicle that had a very powerful mic in it.
So Common Test's tomorrow. 4 days of it and it'll be over; thats something I've been telling myself over and over again. Friday's Goth Night and Saturday's the big History Seminar Finals. Man, this year just keeps getting better and better :)
But before I go back and Mug; I'd just like to say that hugs really possess spirtitual healing. :) It really brightened up my morning and made my entire day. Also the fact that it came right after I saw "St Conrad" on one of the books in the Sacristy made it even more significant. So, thanks again.
And to Lester, I think I've finally realised that particular void already. Its Conrad. I think thats should be the bulk of it. And that I've never really seen his name on a bible before. So I guess, it really made an impact when I saw his name before the morning mass; right at the start of the day. I guess it only reiterates the point that he is indeed in a better place.
Loosing someone is never easy. But letting go is an even bigger task. And thats precisely why one of my all time favourite song is "He Ain't Heavy, He's my brother".It pretty much sums up everything and it is a song that really mean alot to me.
powered by performancing firefox
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:24 pm~
~~~