l
~Friday, February 02, 2007~
*
"99 balloons"



Fridays are always nice. Don't you agree? Somehow or another, the atmosphere of school just seems alittle more relaxed, alittle more tranquil, alittle more soothing; alittle more light hearted? Haha, thats just my opinion.



Just came back from a fruitful servers' meeting. Feeling rather tired and exhausted; bowling training was torture. There's a very sickening blister on my thumb; it hinders the release of the bowling ball. Oh well.



The time spent in the servers' meeting today only reiterates my point on how the society has impacted and played such a big role in my life. Signing up to join the society at the age of 9 was one of the best decisions I've made in my entire life. Memories are abudant; experiences are life-changing and lessons learnt are never-ending and really enriching.



The weekend is finally here again :) Thank goodness. Looking forward to the bowling orientation tomorrow. But reporting time is at 8! Man, I miss the times when I could sleep all the way to 11 or 12; back in secondary school.



Oh and I've got to mention this. History Lectures with Mr Raju are really really enjoyable and really insightful. It is really entertaining to see him make the subtle sarcastic comments during the lectures regarding different case studies of countries. It really makes learning history much more fun :)



Curry Puffs. Haha.



Yeap, and on a final note, I like researching on the theme of misunderstandings and miscommunications. Its very fun; very interactive; very cold-war like. Haha. Like how Stalin knew for certain that the pact with Hitler was only temporary and in reality, very impossible to handle. Considering the fact that Hitler was regarded by his people as the 'saviour of mankind'. It was impossible and subjected to an impending collapse and still they went for it. Haha. Who was the victim in the end? Who was the loser? Who suffered? That I'll leave for you to ponder :)







powered by performancing firefox

*

~*Chris* Was Here At 11:38 pm~
~~~