*
"High & Dry"
It has been one long week. And I'm glad the weekend's here.
Reunion dinner was nothing but awesome and it was nice seeing all my aunts and uncles once again. It seems as though I only see them once a year. And I find it really funny that the comments made by them seem to be the same every year.
"Wow, KeBin zhang da liao le!"
Haha, I personally find it funny.
The CNY mass yesterday was something I really like. Sat next to Fish and we recalled and reminicsed all the fun times we had last year in Kuching. Haha, Nostalgic memories once again. The oranges were sweet. :)
I found the CNY celebrations really enjoyable too! :) Haha, from the neat guitar club ppl to the funky dances to the cool ODAC ppl. Very nice. A great way to ignite the CNY spirit haha.
History Sem preparations and rehersals after that was enriching but really tiring. The whole thing is indeed getting more intense. The auditions at NUS are exactly in a week's time. Its gonna be another hectic week.
Valentines' Day was literally sweet. :) Gave many presents and received many presents too. Haha, chocolates, sweets, biscuits etc; my sweet tooth became alive that day. It was also my first time donating blood and it was a unique experience. But Valentine's Day itself was very nice and I loved every minute of it. The tag-a-friend- thingy was a neat concept. Overall, it was a very nice Valentine's Day, the one and only time I'll have Valentine's Day in CJ though. But it was well spent :) and extremely satisfying. Heh. Sweet, very sweet :)
I'm not typing very well today. Oh well. Tomorrow's gonna be great. :)
Happy CNY!!
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 10:23 pm~
~~~