*
"Nothing Is Impossible"
Right, the long break has finally come to an end. There's this nagging voice in my head that keeps reminding me that I've could have made this CNY break much more productive. Apart from visiting relatives and feasting on delightful and unique goodies, I should have been studying more. The rest of the week is going to be extremely, and I mean extreeemmeely intense.
History Seminar auditions is on Saturday and I'm not even 100% confident of my own lines yet! And thats precisely why there's the much need rehearsal tomorrow, (and I assume) the day after tomorrow and also on Friday. Which coincidentally falls on the days of my CCA. Moreover, my CCA is one that starts and ends relatively late. And this really drives me crazy to think of the remaining time I have to mug for the big Common Tests next week.
Intense. I question my time management skills.
Tomorrow's Ash Wed. A day of fasting and abstinense. Its interesting to note that it falls right after CNY. :P
I really want to attend the 8pm Mass but its really impossible. Its not that CJ's mass is not enough, inferior or anything of the sort, I just feel that St Mary's masses, personally, tends to be more spritually enriching for me. Simply putting it, I enjoy going for mass there. I look forward to every celebration there.
Well, I've spent enough time blogging and I can already hear the distinct voice of John Sloman calling for me. Fun. I seriously need to brace myself for the coming week. Anymore of this crap and I'll become a psychotic idiot. :)
powered by performancing firefox
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:46 pm~
~~~