l
~Monday, February 05, 2007~
*
"You are Mine"

This particular song is one of my personal favourites. It has been my inspiration; my energy and my way of calming down; my source of refuge.

One particular stanza in the song that I find extremely meaningful is:

"I am hope for all who are hopeless
I am eyes for all who long to see
In the shadows of the night,
I will be your light
Come and rest in Me"


So today's Monday!! Meaning that yesterday was Sunday and tomorrow should be tuesday. Or will it be? Rumors has it that tomorrow might be another day other than tuesday. It could be D-Day, reflected in the historical context, or it could be the day before Cross Country Day; a day when I apparently have PE, which should mean that I'm going to be running many rounds around the track and that would mean that I'll be having muscle cramps on the day of Cross Country. WOW.

Okay, enough ranting.

Today was rather okay. In fact, I tend to appreciate and look forward to Mondays that fall on even week. Its a relatively short day and my official school lessons end at one! :) So besides sitting for a History Quiz right at the start of the day; (There's no better way to start a week than to begin it with a heart-pounding History test/quiz/essay etc) the day was pretty much easy-going.

Went for mass and had dinner with Mummy :) Saw my god-family there again, as usual and Nic commented on my "funny looking tie". Yes yes; I happen to have a long body and the second part of my tie; the one at the back, is indeed extremely short. Haha :P

Dry Home-made noodles again; classic 9.5 upon 10. :)

So that's about it. A Monday that I truly appreciate. Homily was good.


In other news, the bowling orientation day camp was superb! Apart from waking up early on a SATURDAY morning :( it was pretty much awesome! Bowling theory headed by Tricia was enlightening and the games were freaking cool. Damn fun!! Made more J1 friends and overall, I must say that the day camp was indeed a success. Looking forward to more bowling trainings (and camps if I might add). There's this connection between the J1s and us that made this camp so much more rewarding you see.

Took some pictures too! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Andy, Isacc and I

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Awesome Group 2!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

J2s!! And an OREO advertisment by Tricia :P

History Seminar Meeting at Burger King, Plaza Singapura was hilarious and comical. The skeleton of the skit is pretty much finalised and for now, I'm acting as the American and as Woodrow Wilson. This week should be filled with History Sem meetings with the auditions just around the corner.

A Group Pic at BK :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sunday was once again, very enjoyable. Sunday is my favourite day. :) Helped out at the junior catechist booth and had more fun looking at Dom and the rest of Psalm 91 playing cool hymns and songs. I even recorded Dom and some others playing "Sweet Child Of Mine". Man, that was the coolest. And Bro, if you're reading this, I'll send you the videos soon yea? Freaking cool.

Morning mass was nice :) Catechism taught by Mary was enriching. Servers meeting was as per normal - Brotherly. Personally, I felt exceptionally proud seeing the new batch of leaders take over the meeting. Although it was kinda messy with hiccoughs along the way; in this instance, practice pretty much makes up for it.

A song that I tend to connect with and feel rather emotional is "The Scientist" by Coldplay. I heard this song in the powerpoint presentation during last year's servers' camp by the Redemptorist Team. The lyrics are definitely meaningful but there's this tune, rhythm and beat to the song that allows me to reminisce very clearly about last year's camp, certain individuals in the society and on the servers society on a whole. Like I've mentioned before; experiences and memories that I've had in the society are indeed life-changing.


In any case, an interesting week lies ahead. Cross Country, Math FA, Bowling trainings and much more. With the exception of the Math FA, it should be a very cool week indeed :P
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 8:32 pm~
~~~