*
"Closer"
Its too surreal. Somehow or another, the reality of it all hasn't sunk in yet. Tomorrow's Graduation! Man, time is seriously incredible.
Just mentioning "time" made me recollect a rather interesting poem I wrote back in Sec 4. Haha, those were the good old days. :) Drafting, writing and contemplating about poems after poems. Themes that ranged from "Time" to morbid ones like "Death" and "Beauty in the Loss" (Haha, Kidding. Poe would be so jealous:P), "Freedom", "War" etc. Seemingly broad themes, but boy were they seriously simplistic. :)
In any case, this should be one of the last few posts that I'll be blogging about. "Time" per se has been awfully inadequate. Yes yes, cliched as it sounds, there is always "So much to do" but "So little time". (Insert some superhero thingy) The big As are in about 20 plus days time and Prelims were merely so-so. Sigh.
I guess it'll hit me hard tomorrow.
Overall, it has been a great experience. CJ :)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:43 pm~
~~~