*
"To the hustle"
So there's still one last paper to go.
Last week has been rather intense.
Anyway, here's one of my favorite graduation pictures!
I call it - "The History Boys!" :)

In retrospect, the whole A levels thingy has been way too surreal. Interestingly, O levels to me was way more "realistic". In a sense, I could really feel the anticipation, anxiety and adrenaline of my fellow secondary school peers back in Dunearn.
In CJ however, although the same sentiments are evident and indeed prevalent, flipping over the exam scripts, writing essays after essays, glancing at the time over and over again and repeating this similar procedure day after day has made me (dare I say it?) comfortably numb.
Yea, interesting sentiment - numb.
Oh well, the papers have all been done and being one that absolutely refuses to say or rehearse the exams all over again through passionate articulation, there's nothing for me to say about last week's exam and the difficulty of the A levels on a whole. All that I can say is why the hell must Lit P4 be so far away. Sure, it gives me the much needed time to mug mug mug, but it sure as hell feels good ending the exams earlier.
Speaking of Lit, while mugging for
Great Expectations, I found the following comment by a critic on societal norms particularly interesting and almost comical.
Apparently, the critic argues that society has based relationship mainly and plainly on
noblesse oblige i.e forced or extorted gratitude in which one expects something in return from another. This concept becomes particularly intriguing when it is juxtaposed with that of certain Biblical verses. Haha.
So much for
Great Expectations. (G.E)
And since we are on the notion of G.E - General Electrics, they have recently made THE most efficient and extremely powerful engine called the GE 90, equipped on most Boeing 777-300ER.
Gosh, just look at the turbo fans on the Singapore Airlines 777! Neat eh?

Yeap, I have always been a plane/aircraft/engine fanatic :)
With such new aircrafts and such powerful engines, no wonder Singapore Airlines has ordered so many of these planes. SQ indeed lived up to its catch phrase:
"Now more than ever, A great way to fly"
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 12:26 pm~
~~~